To view a video tribute to MAESSR dogs, click here
- We recently adopted Dora II (now Maggie) from MAESSR. She was every bit as sweet as advertised and then some. MAESSR has been right there with support and advice as we introduced Maggie into our home with another Springer. The service they provide in rescuing these precious creatures is beyond words! Thank you MAESSR!
- Thank you for everything you do!
- I adopted Scout in Jan. 2004. He was my first dog, let alone a rescue. MAESSR and his foster mom were there to help when Scout had issues going to the vet. Sadly my buddy moved to the rainbow bright last June. However, he was a GREAT dog for the 9 years that he was with me. I can't wait to adopt another Springer from MAESSR!
- When I got divorced at the beginning of 2012 I was desperate to find a home for Remi, my best friend and hunting companion for nine years. While it broke my heart to give him up, I found peace knowing the wonderful folks at MAESSR would find him a forever home with the love I would have given him. I have heard from his new owners and they are a big happy family. Thank you all for what you do.
- This Thanksgiving marked our second year with Macquire, now 13. He is so special, so smart and so resilient, surviving tumor surgery this summer and now better than ever. We found out this summer he is an excellent swimmer and Jonah who is 3 thinks he's our third human boy! Our boys are his best friends and he enjoys ever minute of every day! Thank you MAESSR for enriching our lives!
- Thanks MAESSR for all that you do to protect and save these dogs. Flash is alive and well because of your service. He acts like he has lived with the other dogs and two cats all along after a week. Perfect boy, thanks you so very much. Wish I could add pictures.
- We are twice blessed, obviously with Bailey, who has a lovely nature and is fitting in smoothly..we heal as we welcome her, remember, then make room for joy! Thank you for putting the pieces together so expertly. WE are so very appreciative for your insights and outreach.
Mid-Atlantic English Springer Spaniel Rescue (MAESSR) is a volunteer based 501(c)3 animal welfare organization dedicated to rescuing and rehoming English Springer Spaniels thru rescue, rehabilitation, training, humane education, and community outreach.
MAESSR is not an affiliate of English Springer Rescue America (ESRA), and receives no funding from ESRA